ETG12N1 Eddy Current Digital Paint Thickness Gauge
The paint coating thickness gauge meter is designed for non-destructively measuring the thickness of coating and painting. The digital coating thickness meter gauge tester is essential for material surface treatment and widely used in manufacturing industry, metal-processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection area, and able to work steadily in the laboratory, workshop and outdoor, used as the paint gauge for cars or paint mil thickness gauge tester. This paint thickness measuring device with n probe works on the eddy current principle and should be used for detecting the insulating coating’s thickness such as paint/anodizing/ceramics on the aluminum/copper/brass substrate.
With plenty of features and advantages, paint thickness measuring gague instrument can enhance your working effeciency and reduce your cost. We have a series of paint thickness measurement device for sale, with good performance and attractive price. So, if you have any interest about our paint inspection gauge, please make contact with us or directly make a purchase.
Feature of ETG12N Eddy Current Digital Paint Thickness Gauge
· Very compact size with integrated probe
· Eddy current method (ISO 2360, ASTM D7091), measurement of non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal collectives
· Data memory is up to 500 readings.
· Ready to measure immediately without calibration.
· Easy to perform zero-point correction provides correct measurement results for measuring applications with little changes in shape and substrate material.
· The one-point calibration function allows for an adaption in cases of severe changes in shape or substrate material and enables high-precision measurements in selected measurement ranges.
· Statistic function allows for evaluation of a measurement series and display of the most significant characteristic statistical values.
Specifications of ETG12N Eddy Current Digital Paint Thickness Gauge
0-1250 um (0-50 mil)
0-999 um: 0.1 um
≥1000 um: 1 um
≤100 um: ±2 um
101-1250 um: ≤2.5%
Dot backlit dot matrix LCD screen ( 128* 64)
1.5V*3(AAA alkaline batteries)
Other Coating Metal Thickness Gauge