How to Properly Maintain the Metal Forming Machine?
How to properly maintain the metal forming machine is a problem that people are very concerned about. Let us take a look at it together.
1. When cleaning the oil tank of the metal forming machine, clean the oil inlet filter of each pump.
2. Clean the oil tank and filter the hydraulic tank once within 1-2 months after the metal forming machine starts to use.
3. If the metal forming machine finds that the forward and retreat cut fails, first check the solenoid valve to see if it is operating normally. Then check is there any impurity stuck phenomenon in the sequence valve 6X3, the overflow valve YF-L20H4 or the one-way unloading valve 4HD3. (This phenomenon is generally easy to occur when metal forming equipment starts to use). If it is stuck, disassemble it and clean it with gasoline or diesel, and then reinstall it.
4. All joints of the hydraulic pump station of the metal forming machine are equipped with oil-resistant rubber sealing rings. If the sealing ring is damaged or leaks oil, it should be replaced in time.
5. The metal forming machine should check the fasteners of various parts to make them in a fastened state.
While consolidating and enhancing its leading position in China, Zhejiang Jinggong Science & Technology Co., Ltd. will comprehensively carry out the research and development, manufacturing and application of upstream energy upstream equipment. Through the good interaction between capital operation and industrial development, it will provide customers with more personalized special equipment, new technological processes and new technologies. If necessary, please consult.