Naringenin CAS No.480-41-1
Naringenin is a kind of natural flavonoid compounds, widely existing in the pomelo of rutaceous plants. Naringenin and naringin have a close relationship with each other. Naringenin mainly comes from the enzymolysis of narigenin in white needle crystal and is widely used in food, nutraceutical and cosmetic industries.
Naringenin was listed in FEMA in 2015 with No.FEMA 4797.
As a plant extract company, Chengdu Kindarco Biotech provides various kinds of naringenin products and if you want to know more about what is naringenin, please contact us or download related pdf on our website.
Product Information of Naringenin CAS No.480 41 1
White needle crystal
Soluble in ethanol, diethyl ether, and benzene, almost not soluble in water.
Benefits of Naringenin CAS No.480 41 1
Naringenin benefits for food and flavors:
1. Naringenin can enhance the sweet taste of a sweet-tasting substance, and reduce the amount of sucrose used.
2. Naringenin can improve unpleasant aftertaste, and improve the overall taste of food.
3. Naringenin powder can added to food as natural preservatives.
1. As one of antibacterial plant extracts, Naringenin has a strong antibacterial effect.
2. Naringenin supplement has a significant inhibition of the process of inflammation.
3. Naringenin has a strong cough expectorant effect.
4. Naringenin supplement can significantly reduce and inhibit blood cholesterol levels and liver steroid levels
1. Naringenin can inhibit the growth of acne pathogens and activity, and can be used for the prevention and treatment of acne disease.
2. Naringenin can neutralize free radicals which may damage cells, and has a good anti-oxidation effect;
3. Naringenin can prevent the aging, dry, wrinkles of skin and whiten the skin when used in combination with vitamin A.
Naringenin is one type of citrus aurantium fructus extracts and often used in food, medicine, health-care products and cosmetics.
TDS of Naringenin CAS No.480-41-1
Assay( on dry Product)
None to slight
95% Through 80 mesh
Mould and Yeast