Piston Pump Manufacturers – Piston Pump Use Precautions
1. Check the engine and pump manufacturer’s instructions before starting the equipment.
2. Comply with all safety, health and environmental rules and procedures.
3. Before starting the engine, make sure all guards and guards are in place and secured.
4. Ensure pump level, stable and safe before starting.
5. Keep the suction stroke to a minimum and support all hoses and pipes as needed.
6. Avoid inhaling and draining the air traps in the line and ensure that the suction line is designed to tilt slightly to the pump.
7. Check fuel supply – Confirm adequate fuel levels and check for contamination.
8. When using, place the device as close as possible to the culvert and near the center of the title line Well point system.
9. Fill the pump and water tank before starting or connecting the equipment.
10. Tighten all suction fittings correctly – use pipe compound, Teflon tape or well point clay as needed.
11. Use only good hose washers and good quality reinforced hoses.
12. Pump water only from a good filtration system, ie well points, vacuum wells, socks or culverts.
13. Maintain well point system or socks adjustments to ensure proper and efficient operation.
14. Make sure the pump produces continuous flow in approximately one hour. 10 minutes. If no traffic is generated, recheck all traffic Inhalation connection and refill pump (filled with water).
15. Follow the maintenance plan specified in the manual.
16. Drain the pump, water tank and all hoses and pipes during periods of long periods of non-use or freezing the weather. Rotate the pump end while draining to remove the maximum amount of water.
17. Allow the pump to cool before disconnecting any hose or draining the pump.
Do not do:
1. Allow inexperienced personnel to operate the equipment unless they are supervised.
2. Forget safety, health and environmental precautions.
3. Lift the pump with the hose inhaled or drained.
4. Try a suction lift that is more than twenty-five feet.
5. Let the pump dry up.
6. Oil sump with piston pump.
7. Pump solids, ie wood chips, rocks, excessive deposits…; avoid using corrosive chemicals.
8. Operate the pump at an excessively inclined angle.
9. Run the engine faster or slower than the recommended operating speed range.
10. Adjust the vacuum relief valve before adjusting the well point system.
11. Close the vacuum relief valve to increase vacuum.
12. Operate a pump that exceeds 20″ Hg vacuum on the sock system as it may collapse the socks.
13. Operate the pump with a discharge size smaller than the suction port
As a professional Piston Pump Manufacturers and piston pump suppliers , Taizhou Eternal Hydraulic Machinery Co , Ltd. can provide you with high quality products and services. Eternal Hydraulics is committed to becoming the global one-stop mall for global hydraulic products, with professional hydraulic solutions and quality products to meet the needs of each customer. The company firmly believes that “only the best can satisfy the best” and has become the preferred hydraulic component of choice for all customers worldwide.