SUHAGRA 25 MG
Suhagra 25mg medicine is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men.It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and after all improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Suhagra 25mg pill helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men. The reason could be impotence or the inability to keep or get an erection. Apart from that, it can be also used for improving the exercising ability in adults suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus amend your exercising mobility.
How Suhagra 25 works?
Suhagra25pill having Sildenafil citrate works by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. Thus it stops the degradation of cGMP( Cyclic guanosine monophosphate). Availability of cGMP helps relax the veins in penis region and thus helps in erection when there is need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation.
Inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) in smooth muscle of pulmonary blood vessels results in its relaxation of and it helps to reduce the pressure in your lungs.
Take the missed dose as soon as you retain. It can be skipped if it approximately time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Sildenafil tablet may be lead to some more side effects by over dosage of tablet.Consult your doctor in case of overdose.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Hypotension (low blood pressure levels)
- Consumption of this suhagra medicine can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure levels. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any tablet for lowering high blood pressure levels. It is advised that you report all your current medicines, including any herbs and supplements, to the doctor before beginning treatment with this medicine.
- Other medications
- Suhagra 25 mg drug is not recommended for use in patients who are receiving medicines such as nitroglycerine, riociguat, etc. due to the increased risk of serious adverse effects. This tablet should be used with caution in patients receiving medicines to treat high blood pressure levels, heart diseases, etc. It is advised that you report the use of all your current medicines, including any herbs and supplements, before starting therapy with this medicine.
- Deformation of penis
- This suhagra should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to angulation, cavernosal fibrosis or Peyronie’s disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is very high if this medicine is used in patients suffering from these conditions. change with a suitable alternative should be considered based on the patient’s clinical condition.
- This medicine may cause Priapism, a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. Patients suffering from sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, physical deformation of the penis, etc. are at higher risk of priapism. Priapism may result in penile tissue damage as well as permanent loss of sexual potency. Hence, this medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients predisposed to priapism. Any incidence of priapism should be reported to the doctor promptly and emergency medical assistance should be taken.
- Loss of hearing
- This medicine may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with a buzzing or a ringing sound in the ears. Stop the use of this medicine and contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are experienced.change with a suitable alternative may be necessary in some cases based on the clinical condition.
- Heart diseases
- This medicine should be used with extreme caution if you have a disease of the heart and blood vessels. It is not recommended for use in patients who have suffered from a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening arrhythmia within the last 6 months. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked you to not indulge in any sexual activity due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects on the heart.
- Report the use of suhagra25 medicine to your doctor/surgeon before undergoing any surgery including dental procedures.
Store this medicine in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – suhagra must not be used past the expiry date.
For More Visit Click Here :Genericday.com