The Production Standards for Stainless Steel Composite Panels Processed by Cold Roll Forming Machine
Ⅰ. The thickness dividing line of stainless steel processed by a cold roll forming machine is different
The 1987 standard stipulates that the total thickness is 20mm, the 1997 standard stipulates that the total thickness is 25mm, and the processing method of thicker steel plates is refined.
Ⅱ. The production standard of stainless steel composite panels processed by cold roll forming machine
Stainless steel composite cold-rolled sheet steel processed by cold roll forming machine has broad application prospects in light industry, food, construction, decoration, welded pipes, and other industries. Before this, there were no special national standards and international standards in the world.
In 1997, based on the enterprise standard of this variety of Taigang, the first generation standard of China’s stainless steel clad cold-rolled sheet “GB/T17102-1997 Stainless steel clad cold-rolled sheet and strip” was formulated.
1. The shear strength specified in the 1987 edition of the national standard for the production of stainless steel composite panels is not less than 147MPa;
2. The national standard for the production of stainless steel composite panels in 1997 version 1, 2 is not less than 210MPa, and the third is not less than 200MPa;
3. The 1997 version of the national standard for the production of stainless steel composite panels is higher than the 1987 version, and the Japanese standard stipulates that all levels are not less than 200MPa;
4. The determination of the lower limit of strength can not only be based on the base layer but also can be calculated by a specific formula;
5. The test of the impact energy is added, and it is clarified that the composite layer does not need to be tested for impact energy.