Dust mite pillow covers
The cause of an allergic reaction can be found in the dust mites that inhabit your home. The microscopic critters are hard to see with the naked eye, and they are prevalent in all kinds of fabrics from wool to denim. Some people are sensitive to them and have symptoms such as skin rashes and nosebleeds when they come into contact with the allergens. Other people can be perfectly happy to be surrounded by these allergens and not show any signs of irritation or allergic reactions. However, it is possible to control the dust mite population with the use of dust mite pillow covers. Whether or not you have allergies, these covers are a great way to protect yourself from those creepy crawlies.