Xylan is contained commonly in a variety of feed ingredients, like wheat, rye, corn, cereal by-products, soybean meal, etc. Whereas, xylan is an indigestible compound for non-ruminant, and causes a significant anti-nutritional affect by increasing chyme viscosity and preventing absorption of protein and energy. Incorporating xylanase in diets help remove anti-nutrition of xylan and reduce feed cost savings.
Specification of Xylanase
Product Series Name
White, Light yellow
Loss on drying
80% pass 40 mesh
Stored 12 months under cover in dark, cool and dry conditions
Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature
Functions of Xylanase
1. Break down the structure of the cell wall, especially xylan, reduce the viscosity of chyme in the intestinal tract, and improve the digestion efficiency of nutrients.
2. Improve energy utilization, reduce feed costs and improve feed quality.
3.Generate a large number of xylo-oligosaccharides, improve gut health, and stimulate animal performance.
Definition of Activity Xylanase
One unit of xylanase activity is defined as the amount of enzyme that liberates 1 micromole of reducing sugar per minute from 5.0 mg/mL of xylan at pH 5.5 and 37℃.
Dosage of Xylanase
Recommended dosage in the complete feed of xylanase with 10000 U/g:100-300g/t.
Application of Xylanase
1. The matrix value of xylanase（300g/t）
2. Application case of xylanase
(1) Improve the performance of growing pigs on wheat-based diet
Animal: growing pigs, 40-60kg
Control: Wheat meal diet; Test: Control +xylanase
(2) Improve the performance of broiler on mixed grain and byproducts diet.
Animal: AA broilers, 1-42D
Control: Corn-wheat-byproduct meal diet; Test: Control +xylanase