EHP110 Rebound Leeb Hardness Tester
The NEW Leeb Hardness Tester is a very handy portable, but powerful and versatile hardness tester for different kind of metallic materials including steel and cast steel, cold work tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminum alloys, brass (copper-zinc alloys), Bronze(copper-aluminum alloys/copper-tin alloys) and wrought copper alloys with high accuracy, suitable for use under tough working conditions.
This type of digital hardness testing machine can be used at any angle, even upside down. The rebound hardness tester can be used on rapid testing in a large range and multi-measuring areas for the large-scale workpieces.
Feature Of EHP110 Rebound Leeb Hardness Tester
· Large screen LCD, showing all functions and parameters. With background light.
· Seven optional impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
· Test at any angle, even upside down.
· Direct display of hardness scales HRC, HRA, HRB, HB, HV, HSD, MPa
· Large memory could store 100 groups of information including single measured value, mean value, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
· Conforms to the Standard GB/T17394, GB/T1172,ASTM A956 & DIN 50156
Specification Of EHP110 Rebound Leeb Hardness Tester
± 6 HL
HRC, HRA,HRB, HB, HV, HSD, MPa
160 * 128 dot matrix LCD with backlight
Optional Impact Device
4.5V (3 AAA batteries)
Display Unit, Impact Device D, Test Block, Mini-printer, Charger, Little Support Ring, Cleaning Brush
Other Hardness Tester