Medical Wound Dressing
It consists of a layer of glue-coated non-woven fabric and releases paper. Its soft and elastic non-woven fabric can make the wound feel comfortable, so it is suitable for joints and other parts of the body.
Specifications of Medical Wound Dressing
1 0* 20cm
1 0* 25cm
specification and package can be customized
Application of Medical Wound Dressing
Dressings for wound care.
Gentle, for frequent dressing changes.
Acute wounds such as abrasions and lacerations.
Superficial and partial-thickness burns.
I.V. catheter sites.
Light to moderately draining wounds.
To secure or cover devices.
Secondary dressing applications.
Over hydrogels, alginates, and gauze.
Advantages of Medical Wound Dressing
● The highly conformable medical surgical dressing is easy to apply, conforms to body contours, and flexes with movement or swelling.
● The dressing is porous and breathable for increased patient comfort, better exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen, and reduced risk of skin maceration.
● The unique, nonadherent pad won’t stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
● The dressing provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin.
● Convenient, all-in-one dressing reduces application time.
● The absorbent pad protects the wound and absorbs drainage.
● A full range of sizes is available to fit every application.