Michele Tecchia- Get tips from Monaco’s top Real Estate Agent
Michele Tecchia has played an instrumental role in the real estate sector in Monaco since 2013. He has proved to be an asset to both the sellers and the buyers of commercial and residential properties in Monaco by providing them with high-quality advice and exceptional service.
Tips to Help Buyers
If you’re looking to buy property in Monaco, here are a few tips from Michele Tecchia, one of the top real estate agents in the country:
1. Do your research – know what you’re looking for and be realistic about your budget.
2. Have a clear idea of your financial situation – get pre-approved for a mortgage and have your down payment ready.
3. Stay up to date – check in regularly with real estate agents to make sure you’re getting all available information about new listings and price changes.
Tips for Selling Your Property
If you’re thinking of selling your property, then you’ll want to get the most value for it that you can. Here are some tips from Michele Tecchia, one of Monaco’s top real estate agents:
1. Set a realistic asking price- If your property is overpriced, it will likely sit on the market for a long time without attracting any buyers. On the other hand, if you price it too low, you’ll miss out on potential profits.
2. Focus on the location- One of the best ways to set a good asking price is by marketing your property as being in an excellent location with many amenities close by. When potential buyers hear this they’ll be more inclined to pay more money for it because they know they won’t have to go very far in order to find something else they need or enjoy.
3. Take care of the interior- The way you present your home may make all the difference when it comes down to negotiating prices and deciding who will end up buying it.
Advice for Home Improvements
Making home improvements can be a great way to add value to your home and make it more comfortable to live in. Michele Tecchia, offers the following advice for anyone considering making improvements to their home:
If you’re planning on making home improvements, it’s important to find a contractor that you can trust. You should make sure they have good references and testimonials, and check their history with your local Better Business Bureau. If possible, get a few quotes from different contractors before deciding which one to hire. Finally, think about what you want out of your home improvements before hiring someone to do them for you. Do you just want something more comfortable or are there other factors? Does your budget permit such changes? Are you planning on staying in this house for many years or is this an investment property? These questions will help narrow down the type of work needed to be done.