Phloretin CAS NO.60-82-2
Phloretin is planted phenolic of dihydrochalcone with the appearance of needle crystal. Phloretin has a variety of bio-activities, such as regulating the blood pressure and blood glucose, protecting the heart, and scavenging free radicals. Phloretin has the characteristic of low toxicity and widely used in the food, nutraceutical and cosmetics industries.
Phloretin was listed in FEMA as the raw material of flavors and fragrances in 2011 with FEMA No. 4390, GB2760 as the Chinese food additives in 2014 with No. N376 and international cosmetic materials standard 10632.
We are a herbal extracts manufacturer, offering qualified products for sale and our price is competitive in the market. If you want to know more information, please contact us!
Product Information of Phloretin CAS NO.60 82 2
95.0% , 98.0% HPLC
Benefits of Phloretin CAS NO.60 82 2
1. Phloretin benefits for skin, which can inhibit the tyrosinase effects, fade out the speckles, and whiten the skins.
2. Has a great effect of anti-oxidant, postpones the skin wrinkling and aging.
3. Can stop the sugar elements from entering the surface cells, inhibit the cutaneous gland over-secreting, and remedy the acne.
4. Phloretin for skin has remarkable moisturizing function.
1. Anti-oxidant, and anti-free radical;
2. Being a kind of anti inflammatory plant extracts, it has anti-inflammation, and immunosuppression effects.
Flavors and Fragrances
1. Phloretin powder can inhibit the bitterness and other unpleasant taste in food to gain a good mouthfeel.
2. Phloretin powder can reduce odor problems in high-intensity sweeteners and mask undesirable flavors.
3. Phloretin powder can be used as a flavor modulator after matched with stevia.
Being plant extracts for skin, it can be usd in cosmetics and also it can be seen in food and medicine.
TDS of Phloretin CAS NO.60 82 2
Assay( on dry Product)
None to slight
95% Through 80 mesh
Mould and Yeast