About Self-locking Nylon Cable Ties
Ⅰ. Features of the self-locking nylon tie wrap
1. It is easy to use, fast, and efficient. It is self-locking and uses environmentally friendly materials that have been strictly tested, which can be a substitute for a new type of strapping rope.
2. It has good acid resistance, corrosion resistance, insulation, resistance to ageing, and strong endurance.
3. The flat tooth design of the body is uniform, and the head has a gear design, which is easy to bind and is not easy to trip, withstands extremely strong, flame retardant, temperature corrosion resistance, and not easy to age.
Ⅱ. Material of the self-locking nylon tie wrap
The self-locking nylon cable ties are made of nylon 66 by injection moulding. The wall of the product is thin, the injection process is relatively large, and all the moulds, injection processes and materials are required to be very particular. The characteristics of nylon 66 are as follows:
1. Excellent mechanical properties. Nylon has high mechanical strength and good toughness.
2. Good moisture and friction resistance. Nylon has good self-lubricity and low friction coefficient, so it has a long service life as a transmission component.
3. Good elasticity, good fatigue resistance, and can withstand tens of thousands of double deflections.
4. Good corrosion resistance, no mildew, no fear of moths, alkali resistance, but not acid and oxidant resistance.
5. Good dyeing performance.
6. The relative density is small, only 1.04-1.14. Except for polyolefin fibre, it is the lightest fibre.
Ⅲ. Application range of self-locking nylon cable ties
Any place that needs to be strapped. It is widely used for bundling internal wiring of televisions, computers, etc., domestic appliances, lighting, motors, electronic toys and other products, fixing of internal circuits, fixing of oil pipelines of mechanical equipment, fixing nylon gears of cable circuits on ships, and packaging of bicycles. Or bundling other objects, it can also be used in agriculture, gardening, handicrafts and other bundling items, and also for various supermarkets and mass sales in Europe, America and other countries.
If you want to know more information about nylon cable tie price, please contact SAICHUANG, one of the most reliable cable gland manufacturers.
Ⅳ. The use of self-locking nylon cable ties
1. When operating and using, use the tightening force, which cannot exceed the tensile force of the nylon cable ties.
2. The diameter of the strapped object should be smaller than the diameter of the nylon cable tie, and the remaining length of the strap body should be 5-8cm after tightening.
3. Nylon cable ties can maintain excellent mechanical properties and heat ageing resistance in a wide temperature range (-40~120℃).
4. Nylon cable ties can maintain excellent mechanical properties in a humid environment. Nylon cable ties are hygroscopic, with increased humidity (water content), higher elongation and impact strength, but the tensile strength and rigidity are gradually reduced.
5. Nylon cable ties have good integrity, the electrical rated temperature is less than 105℃ without affecting its performance, and the flame retardancy reaches the UL test 94V-2 level.
Ⅴ. Self-locking nylon cable tie packaging
It changes depending on the specifications.