Operation and Maintenance of the Cold Roll Forming Machine
Cold roll forming machine is widely used in the metal manufacturing industry, mainly for metal forming. The use of cold roll forming machines has brought very favorable help to the metal forming and equipment manufacturing industries.
The use of cold roll forming machines is inseparable from maintenance. The following cold roll forming machine manufacturers briefly introduce the use and maintenance methods of it.
1. Every operator is required to operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures of the cold roll forming machine.
2. Before each start of the cold roll forming machine, lubricating oil or grease should be added regularly, fixed-point and quantitatively according to the requirements of the lubrication chart. The lubricating oil or grease used should be clean and free of precipitation.
3. The surface of the cold roll forming machine should be kept clean, and the rust prevention work should be done regularly.
4. Regularly check whether the V-belts, handles, knobs, and buttons of the cold roll forming machine are damaged. If they are seriously worn, they should be replaced in time.
5. Regularly check and repair the switch, insurance and handle of the cold roll forming machine to ensure its reliable operation.
6. It is strictly forbidden for non-designated professionals to operate the equipment in the cold roll forming machine, and it is usually done when people leave the machine and stop.
The above 6 points are given from the cold roll forming machine manufacturers, which briefly introduce the use and maintenance methods of the cold roll forming machine. For more information about the cold bending machine, please click to view our website for details. If you have any need, please feel free to contact us.