Steel Tape Armoured XLPE Insulated Power Cable Single Core
Steel tape armoured power cable are also know as STA armoured cable or armoured cable, Jenuincable supplies PVC armored cable as CU/PVC/STA/PVC 0/6/1KV and XLPE armored cable as CU/XLPE/PVC 0.6/1KV following the standard of IEC60502, and AS/NZS5000.1.
Single core steel tape armoured cable is mounted with aluminium wire according to BS 6346, BS5467 AND AS/NZS 5000.1. However, IEC standard requires to mount with galvanized steel tape.
The steel tape armoured cable could be designed for some other performance as LSZH, flame retardant and fire resistance according to different usage. The steel tape armoured cable is widely buried underground and laid where it needs mechanical protection and withstand the tensile force.
Steel Tape Armoured XLPE Insulated Power Cable Single Core Parameter
Use Aluminum Armour tape
Description of Steel Tape Armoured XLPE Insulated Power Cable Single Core
• Rated Temperature: 90oC
• Rated Voltage: 600/1000V
• Reference Standard: GB/T12706, IEC60502
• Model: YJV22
• Shaped stranded copper conductors
• Insulated with cross-link polyethylene compound
• PVC bedded
• Galvanized steel tape armored
• Flame retardant PVC sheathed overall
Application Of Steel Tape Armoured XLPE Insulated Power Cable Single Core
• For underground installation in transport and power distribution
• Protection against mechanical aggressions and rodents