Metal Stamping Parts
Most of the world’s steel is made into finished products by stamping. The body, chassis, fuel tank and radiator sheet of automobiles, steam ladle of boilers, the shell of containers, and silicon steel sheet of the iron core of motors and electric appliances are all stamping processes. There are also a large number of stamping parts in products such as instruments, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery and living utensils.
Compared with castings and forgings, stamping parts are thin, uniform, light and strong. Stamping can make workpieces with reinforcement, ribs, undulations, or flanges that are difficult to manufacture by other methods to improve their rigidity. Due to the use of precision dies, the accuracy of workpieces can reach a micron level, and with high repetition accuracy and consistent specifications, holes nests and tabs can be stamped out.
Metal Stamping Parts Common Problems Treatment
1. Bonding, scratch: due to material and convex die or concave die friction and in the surface of the parts or mold appear bad;
2. Burr: mainly occurs in the shear die and drop die, the gap between the edges is large or small will produce a burr;
3. Line offset: when the part is formed, the first part in contact with the mold is squeezed and formed a line;
4. Convex and concave: uncoiling line with foreign objects (iron chips, rubber, dust) mixed in to cause convex and concave;
5. Zigzag: due to uneven stress, poor matching of the stretching bar or poor control of the press slider, etc., causing zigzag and strain on the r-angle part of the part or the embossed part;
6. Wrinkles: due to poor adjustment of the press slider, low precision of the press, improper adjustment of the air cushion pressure, large punch or r parts caused by the edge or r parts wrinkles.
7. Other specific problems: In daily production, we may encounter situations where the punch size is large or small (possibly exceeding the specification) and the size of the die differs greatly from that of the convex die, taking into account the design size of the forming convex and concave dies, processing accuracy and punching clearance, etc.
Metal Stamping Parts Application
1. Stamping for the automotive industry. With deep drawing as the main. In our country, this part is mainly concentrated in automobile factories, tractor factories, aircraft manufacturing plants and other large factories, independent large stamping and deep drawing plants are not yet seen.
2. Automobile and other industries’ parts class stamping. Mainly punching and shearing. Many enterprises in this sector are classified as scale parts factory, there is also some independent stamping plant, and at present, some automobile factories or tractor factories near a number of such small factories.
3. Electrical parts stamping factory. This kind of factory is a new industry, following the development of electrical appliances and the development of this sector is mainly concentrated in the south, such as the Shenzhen hardware factory.
4. Dy necessities stamping factory. Do some handicrafts, tableware, etc., these plants have also had a great development in recent years.
5. Household electrical appliances parts stamping factory. These plants emerged only after the development of household appliances in China, and most of them are located in household appliance enterprises.